Institutional Effectiveness Key Services
- Institutional resource for accountability reporting: IPEDS, Minnesota State Performance Metrics
- Enrollment Management: enrollment tracking, trends and projections
- Resource Management: course scheduling, facilities, and staffing
- Accreditation: institutional and program accreditation
- Assessment: student learning outcomes and program review
- Surveys: satisfaction, engagement, campus climate surveys of students and employees
- Research and Evaluation: special projects to evaluate effectiveness
- Strategic Planning: performance metrics, college's strategic plan, master academic plan, etc.
Ad hoc requests to support campus decision making
Anoka-Ramsey Community College Data
Minnesota State Performance Metrics
Research Participation Opportunities
Please volunteer to help a student, faculty, or staff from ARCC, ATC, or another institution with their research.
Your opinions, knowledge, and experiences are valuable and your participation in one or more of these research studies can help ensure that the next generation of research reflects diverse perspectives.
Volunteer for a survey or interview and you will be helping someone while adding to new scientific/research knowledge.